WHAT DOES SOFAAMY ACTUALY DO ON GLASS PROCESSING
Sofaamy is now the leading glass processing company in Ghana in the supply of diverse glass sheets not only in normal float and processed glasses but also in customized finishes.
How we work
The factory is made up of experienced technical team for handling machines in the processing of all types & shape of glasses, adding artistic to our noble client request:
- Cutting of all glass types, CNC cut out/ Drillings
- Polishing and Tempering of the glasses
- Double glazing / Insulated glass
- Lamination and Sandblast
Why choose us
1. When can we get started?
In providing ease of doing business with Sofaamy, our cherished customers have 4 options:
- Call our Helpline (0500231901) OR email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Message to our WhatsApp team (0544564160) OR email us: email@example.com
- Walk-In’s Direct Purchase if you have an idea of the exact items. Go ahead and buy at our Head-Office or any of our 15 branches.
- Walk-In Discussion on what you want to do, we will provide expert advice on how to achieve it. OR email our expert advisory team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Projects: call our project team: Call (0206362854) or email email@example.com
2. How much does it cost?
We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices than any other company when it comes to glass products and services in Ghana.
Our team can provide you with prices if you know the items to purchase.
We also provide expert advice if you are unsure about the list of items to complete your project.
Based on this, we can dispatch a team to your project sites take measurements, and provide you with a quotation at no cost. Call (0206362854) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What other help is available?
We understand the Ghanaian Housing & Buildings System than any other company. To do business with sofaamy, you don’t need to be an expert, we will advise and guide you step by step in how to add a touch of quality glass to beautify your buildings at an affordable cost. Call (0544564160) and meet our dedicated team.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
In other to provide ease of doing business, we accept VISA, Cheque, Wire-transfer and Mobile Money.